로고

완도명사십리오토캠핑장
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Prayer Following Reciting Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic Script, Latin Scr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Jacques Telfer
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 4회   작성일Date 24-08-04 03:43

본문

dakash shalihiin.
    Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the grandeur is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

e recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgat you can learn:
    اَللَّهُمَّ صُنْ وُجُوْهَنَا بِاْليَسَارِ,وَلاَتُوهِنَّابِاْلاِقْتَارِ , فَنَسْتَرْزِقَ طَالِبِيْ رِزْقِكَ وَنَسْتَعْطِفَ شِرَارَخَلْقِكَ وَنَشْتَغِلَ بِحَمْدِ مَنْ اَعْطَانَاوَنُبْتَلَى بِذَمِّ مَنْ مَنَعَنَاوَاَنْتَ مِنْ وَرَاءِذَلِكَ كُلِّهِ اَهْلُ اْلعَطَاءِ وَاْلمَنْعِ . اَللَّهُمَّ كَمَاصُنْتَ وُجْوُ هَنَاعَنِ السُّجُوْدِاِلاَّلَكَ فَصُنَّاعَنِ اْلحاَجَةِاِلاَّاِلَيْكَ بِجُوْدِكَ وَكَرَمِكَ وَفَضْلِكَ , يَااَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ (ثلاثا) اَغْنِنَا بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ . وَصَلَّى اللهُ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَامُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى اَلِهِ وَصَحْ?

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before performing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

you can utter is:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

het Muhammad SAW.
    This is emphasized in the interpretation of Ibn Kathir, the maidens of paradise described as the meaning of Surah al-Waqiah are those who died in old age, later when entering paradise by the will of Allah SWT will transform into young, beautiful, and attrac

Dhuha prayer is a sunnah prayer performed in the morning. It begins when the sun begins to rise about a spear's length or after sunrise (around 07.00) until before the time of Dzuhur prayer when the sun has n

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgIn the event you loved this article and you would want to receive more info regarding perspektif islam malam suro i implore you to visit our internet site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.