로고

완도명사십리오토캠핑장
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Don't Miss Out! These are the Best Observances for the First Night of …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Francisco
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 2회   작성일Date 24-08-24 04:05

본문

?َسَلَّمَ
    Arab latin: Allahumma shun wujuhana bil yasar wala tuhinna bil iqtar fanastarziqa tholibi rizqika wa nasta'thifa syiroro kholqika wa nasytaghila bihamdi man a'thona wa nubtala bi zammi man mana'ana wa anta min wara-i zalika

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

Prophet Yunus's prayer is one of the highly recommended prayers in Islam. The wisdom from this supplication has a positive impact on a Muslim's life. Below are the insights from Prophet Yunus AS's Supplic

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. At present, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

Allah's forgiveness. Prophet Yunus's supplication also contains the meaning of Allah SWT's forgiveness. When Prophet Yunus sank in the ocean, Allah SWT pardoned him after he asked for forgiveness with his supplication. This teaches Muslims to always be God-fearing and seek forgiveness from Alla

It is crucial for every Muslim to be aware of the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah. Surah al Waqiah is the 56th chapter in the Quran. This surah consists of 96 verses and is classified as the Makki surahs, as it was reve

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpgward to memorize:
    الّلهُمَّ إِنِّى أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ سُوْرَةِ الْوَاقِعَةِ وَأَسْرَارِهَا أنْ تُيَسِّرَلِيْ رِزْقِي كَمَا يَسَّرْتَهُ لِكَثِيْرٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ يَا ألله يَا رَبَّ ا

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpgProcedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before performing this voluntary worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

wal man-'i.

Allahumma kama shunta wujuhana 'anis sujudi illa laka fa shunna 'anil hajati illa ilaika bijudika wa karomika wa fadhlika ya arhamar rohimin (3x) wa shollallohu 'ala sayyidina muhammadin wa 'ala al

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

كَرِيْمُ
    Allahumma ma "amiltu min 'amalin fî hadzihi sanati ma nahaitani 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, If you have any concerns concerning where and exactly how to use Scholarly Muslim opinions, you could contact us at the website. wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpge recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

ng the Quran

The next practice recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and reflecting on the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

can practice
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.